Thursday 23 February 2012

Liebster Blog Awards


What a lovely surprise to see that I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Awards by Whitney at What Whitney Did Next, I feel truly honoured!

My task now is to nominate five other blogs (with up to 200 followers) that I love - well I have to say it's been easy to choose my favourites. Take a look and be inspired -

Albert and the Lion

Postcards from Battersea

Wolves at the Door

Sally Likes Doodling

On the First Day of Marriage

If you are nominated - pass the award onto 5 other blogs with under 200 followers.

Write a post about it and link back to the one that nominated you.

Leave a comment on the blogs that you nominate.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Vintage Vows (just realized I can't find your name anywhere!)
    What an absolute compliment to get this award from a gorgeous blogger like yourself! THANK YOU so much for recommending my blog for people to check out, awesome! Have a brilliant week!

    ReplyDelete